Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Family Funnies

True .My mother in law is one of those people that if she doesn't do it it was done wrong.
I made dinner and all she could say was its OK.But if I was to say that to her she would run to her room and cry for 2 days.One day my wife and I were complaining that we itched all the time.I thought it strange that only we did until I asked the boys.They both said that's why they shower 4 times a day.So I question my wife on what laundry detergent she was using cause maybe it was the soap.Well she assured me that it was not the soap.
So I assisted her in doing the laundry one day and saw what brand she used.It seemed to be a good one.After starting the first load we retired to the den to watch a show when I noticed her mom go upstairs.
The laundry room is there and I heard the washing machine get louder.Hey someone went into the laundry room.At that moment the washer stopped and I
know I heard the door shut .Then the machine started again.
So now I'm thinking she put more clothes in but maybe not.
Well after the show I went up and put the washed clothed in the dryer and a new load in the washer.But just to be sure I marked the soap box on where the level was and placed a dime on top.
Sure enough as soon as I came down up goes the mom.Off goes the machine then back on.
After the machine stopped I went up removed the dry clothes folded them and proceeded to remove the second load.But first I checked for the dime.GONE.And the soap level was down too.
After a conversation with my wife she questioned her mother and she admitted to putting soap in but accused me of not putting it in.
Itchy problem solved.She was doubling the soap amount and we were getting it on our skin which was causing us to itch.She still goes in and adds soap to this day because only she knows the right amount and we couldn't possibly know how to wash clothes.
The funny thing is we have 1 of those new washer that requires little soap and you can only put so much in.So she was complaining after we told her that this machine uses less water and soap.Now I'm waiting to see how she adds more water.









Directory of General Blogs

No comments: