Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Violence

I don't understand my oldest child's fears? He is always angry about nothing.Today he punched a wall.Again.This time the wall was concrete.Maybe its broken but I doubt it.
What was it this time? Well he has to go to a school dance.It is mandatory.By me not the school.He gets a upgrade in the school points system and he needs all the help he can get.Not that he doesn't try.This boy tries so hard to do well it is saddening sometimes .And the other one sleeps all the time even in class and has good grades.Although i am on him to do more.But the oldest just stays angry.
What to do.
This school function is a dance so i do not understand.I know he is infatuated with girls.
Hes m15 by the way.
And to be able to up his grade by going to a dance is a gimme in my book.
Well i talk him down to calm every time.I don't know how since My dad left when I was 3 and started another family.
Where does it comes from ?Only God knows.And i pray each day my son will leave this demon out one day.He is such a good boy
Just full of angerDirectory of General Blogs

No comments: