Friday, August 3, 2007

WHO's Afraid of ME?

It turns out that allot of people are.Its not that I'm mean its that I was born mean looking.I can walk into anyplace and people will become nervous.Ive been told by fellow workers that when they first met me they new I would murder them.I have always noticed that some will stay clear for awhile.It is only after a few months that people will start to be at ease with me.That is not the case with my family of course because they grew up around me and my wife is blind.
When my boys ask why there friends wont come over I have to explain that TV categorizes looks into good bad etc.
But its always the nice looking ones that are the worst. In my opinion.
If you need someone to come scare off an ex just hire me.I guarantee that they will back down and high tail it away.All I need is a meal and a cot.
Strange but little kids really like me .I was at the orphanage one day and there was a 4 year old just brought in.She wouldn't talk to anyone and would stay away from the other kids but the director took us in her room and she got out of bed and just came to me.I was in tears as she hugged me and called me papai.
I spent the 3 hours there playing with her and getting her to play with the other children.It was sad to go but i will never forget that little child.
The day is coming close to finish the adoption and I still don't have the funds to go.
Do you think ill make it there?
Leave a comment
If you want to adopt in Brazil let me know because I know more than the international people and they want all your money without care.
thanks for readingDirectory of General Blogs

No comments: